It’s never too late, especially if you understand how your brain works. This colorful guide features 8 chapters, each covering a fascinating aspect of our brain
- MEET YOUR BRAIN A good place to start as you learn about Right and Left brain capabilities, Nerves and Neurons. and a quick look at what is a genius.
- COME TO YOUR SENSES How does your brain work with your sense of sight, hearing, smell, and touch?
- HOW MEMORY WORKS? Not only that but how to improve your memory and pay attention better.
- PROBLEM SOLVING Just how do we learn new things? Types of intelligence are covered, along with logical and illogical thinking.
- A WAY WITH WORDS The link between reading and writing and how we learn language.
- THE CREATIVE MIND Are you a creative person? Either way, you find out how to boost your creativity with various challenges.
- YOUR BRAIN AND YOU Take a personality test to find out which of the five types you fall into.
- THE EVOLVING BRAIN How the brain grows, a look at brain surgery and animal intelligence.
You won’t find a droll retelling of material here. Instead you get bright images and interactive activities that are fun to try out. Each reveals a little more about what’s inside your head. Have a pencil handy as many of tasks have you writing answers in the guide.
HOW TO BE A GENIUS is a for a middle grade audience (Ages 9-12), but even us adults will experience new learning with this 192 page source. Perfect for car trips and finishing the book will leave you with a fresh perspective on the brain. Highly recommended.