I haven’t read so much in a 48 hour period since, well, never. I stumbled to the end with a few longer titles and only got halfway through THE GREAT GREEN HEIST. I’ll post a review some time this month. For now the lawn is waiting to be mowed, the dog needs a walk, and I have a dozen phone messages to take care of. Hello, Greg. What happened to you? Are you still alive?
Here’s my summary:
- 8 1/2 books read
- More than 250,000 words
- 24 hours and 15 minutes plus 1 bonus hour for five hours of networking, reading others blogs, etc. = 25 hours, 15 minutes.
What I learned:
- Empathy for others and how they see the world.
- Turn off the cell phone. It helped being disconnected while reading.
- I accomplished more reading away from home.
- Goals are what provides growth. This time in learning more about diversity, different writing styles, and the power of the written word.
Thanks Mother Reader for hosting this event. I’m exhausted but it feels good. Click on the icon for all the results.